TLR Secret Santa 2017

• Administrator

0_1511792697039_7fee7171-a8e1-43b9-a3a6-f99984fb745d-image.png

Introduction:
    Hello TLR! I'm hoping to do a little Secret Santa across the clan for Christmas. If you don't know, Secret Santa is an event where people put their names into a selection and people are randomly selected to anonymously give another person a christmas present. With TLR it can be even more anonymous as the presents are delivered via postal services and not in person.

How it works:
    Members registered on the forum before the 21st of November 2017 are all welcome to sign up for this event, anybody signing up must be willing to provide their address to TLR Founders and must be aware we will pass on this address to your secret santa, they will only know the address and not who it is going to. You have until December 1st 2017 23:59 GMT +0 to sign up for the event, anybody signing up after this date and time will be denied.

Once signed up a member of the founders will DM you via the forum or Discord to grab your address and and preferences for gifts, such things like Interests, hobbies, things you'd like or dislike, preference for getting a gift from inside your country or from another and the same for sending a gift.

Once registered you will be semi-randomly assigned a person to send a gift to and somebody will be semi-randomly assigned to send a gift to you, we say semi-randomly as we will be pairing people's preferences based on if they want gifts from outside the country or inside their own. We will try our best but there's a chance some people are going to be sending to somewhere they don't want to, it's the luck of the draw really.

Once assignments have gone out on the 2nd of December 2017 you will have 14 days to send proof of shipment to the founders, this will be in the form of some sort of tracking ID that can be used to ensure you have sent the gift. You will be told when a gift has been sent to yourself also.

After that, hopefully we can see some photos of what we've bought each other, you don't need to tell the other person who you are when sending the gift however if you want to I'm sure they'll be happy to know.

Rules:
    This is a clan event, don't be a dick.
    Not sending a gift / providing tracking info by the deadline will have you blacklisted from all future events (including scrims etc) for 6 months.
    £15 maximum price for a gift, £5 minimum price for a gift. (It's meant to be fun, don't be a dick). Shipping costs whatever shipping costs, we can't control this but will try our best to keep the cost down.
    Do not share the address that you have been given, doing so will result in termination from the clan as this will be considered revealing personal information about other members, even if you don't know the name that you're sending to.
    This works best when everything is secret, don't try and find out who is paired with who.
    Try to send something meaningful, take note of the person's interests and dislikes.
    This one is tricky however research the laws of the country you are sending gifts to, you don't want to send something illegal.
    This is EU only, sorry everybody else but shipping becomes too long and too expensive for anything further. If your country is listed here you are welcome to join:
    alt text

Signing up:
    To sign up for this event simply reply below and we'll DM you.

• The Meaty Boys

I shall be the most Secret of Santas (sign me up)

• TLR Members

Sign me up!

• TLR Members

@sirgravzy Sign me up

• Administrator

This post is deleted!

• TLR Members

im best santa EUNE sign me upp

• Administrator

Sign me up!

• Administrator

go on then why not ...festive cheer and all that ;) .... whoever i get, expect squad tutorial videos

• Sign me up!

• The Meaty Boys

<3
    Oh I need 8 Characters

• Administrator

PM's have been sent to everybody, we can use this thread for any updates or photos later.

Looks like your connection to TLRGaming was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.